The Tastan civilization succumbed to extinction many years ago; their only legacy being the mysterious Tastan Caverns. Some believe the caverns hold an invaluable treasure, while others say great wealth is attained through the knowledge and technology left behind by this advanced race.
Take on the role of Beni and search for the truth as you enter the Caverns on a dangerous quest for riches.
As you begin your strange and perilous journey, a female sentinel, a holographic image with advanced A.I., positioned there by the ancient Tastans to guard their sacred caverns, awakens. She appears throughout your quest with a sometimes benign purpose, but other times with calculated intentions. You will soon realize that behind the mask of illusions, the sentinel is much more than she appears to be - her dark purpose will threaten your very existence.
View All (5)Screenshots
- From the developers of the best-selling adventure games: Mysterious Journey and Mysterious Journey II
- Over 20 mind-bending puzzles
- Various degrees of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Difficult Puzzles
- 8 brilliantly inspired, diverse worlds
- Includes a built-in hint system
- Non-linear style of game play
- Beautifully created, colorfully rich 3D environments - from snow-capped mountains to a land of hot active volcanoes
Release Date: 15 SEP 2004
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Puzzle, Sci-Fi, Adventure
1 GHz Pentium III (or Higher 1.6 GHz recommended)
128MB RAM (256 MB Recommended for XP)
64 MB 3D Video Card (128 MBrecommended)
Mouse and Keyboard
View All Videos
(click to view)