Accuracy of detail for cheats, easter eggs, trainers, puzzle solutions, hints, and walkthroughs have not been verified. Grammar and spelling have not been checked.
Knights Origins of Exalibur
Also named: Arthur's Knights: Tales of Chivalry
Right after the intro, walk ahead to Lucius' Villa.
* Fight the first Saxon warrior (just step towards him)
* To replace your broken sword get the Saxon axe (press action next to the corpse)
* Enter the courtyard and fight the second Saxon Warrior using the axe.
* From the entrance on the left, get the iron bar.
* On the opposite wall, find the beam, and use the iron bar to remove it.
* Once in the cellar, talk to Claudius. You get the subject "saxons".
* Go to the castle, talk to Urgan the guard about the saxons (click on "saxons" icon in the inventory) and he will grant you passage.
* Enter the council house, and talk to Cadfanan about the saxons, you'll get the subject "letter", use it and get the subject "Corwyn".
* Go to your place, speak to Gwenn to get the item "chest", then use the subject "Corwyn".
* Find the blacksmith, talk to him (he will fix your broken sword) and use the subject "Corwyn".
* Wake Corwyn up and use the subject "letter".
* Leave the castle and head to St George's hill. Speak to Novelius about the saxons, give the letter, you'll get his answer.
* Go back to the castle and give Novelius' answer to Cadfanan. Pick the chest near the entrance, and talk to cadfannan again, use the subject "ARDEN" to get the destination "ARDEN".
* Leave the castle, and once in the landscape, click on "ARDEN" destination.
* Go to Merlin's tree, and use the chest (the one on the right in the inventory) near the three raised stones (on the left from the entrance).
* After the stone disappeared, head to the lake of offerings, and use the it near the altar in the centre.
* Go back to the landscape and use the UFFINGTON icon (destination).
* Go to the castle's entrance, talk to Cadfanan on the upper right about the herbs. Then see Gwen and use the subject "herb" again to get the destination "ARDEN" and "Merlin Stone".
* Go back to ARDEN (using the destination icon) and use the stone standing in the flowers facing the tree.
* Talk to Merlin about the herbs, then about Lebvella, you'll get the blue stone.
* Use the blue stone by the three raised stones to invoke Lebvella talk to her about the herbs. That will lead you to a test of chivalry. Choose the red heart if you want to obtain the herbs immediately by threatening the fairy. If you don't want to threaten her, you'll have to answer her riddle. The answer is "life"; pick the symbol of life (the red stone), and talk to Lebvella again.
* Go back to UFFINGTON (destination icon), and once in front of the castle door, talk to the Pict guard about the herbs. Go to the council chamber, talk to Morganor, use the Gwen subject.
* Go home, press Action in front of the engraved stone to get a subject (Merlin), and a destination (ARDEN).
* Back to ARDEN again talk to Lebvella about Merlin, talk to her again until she removes the magic stone leading to the lake of offerings. Follow the path, pick the three perls (they're quite easy to find), come back next to Lebvella and talk to her. Press the action key amongst the flowers to find Merlin' s stone. Use it to call merlin and talk to him.
Go to circus entrance, talk to Claudius about Gwen, Novelius, and the cross.
* Find Cornelius (near the ruins), use the cross subject to obtain his cross.
* Back to the circus entrance, talk to the guard, use the item cross. Enter the circus.
* Once in the circus, you can talk to everybody about every subject to gather information. Take the tongs near the forge. Use the tongs on the key (it's in the hole, hooked on a wood piece).
* Use the key to unlock the door leading to the underground. Go downstairs then strait on to find a key on the floor.
* Back in the first room use the key on the door next to the stairs. Enter the room an talk to Novelius about all the subjects till you get ARDEN destination.
* Before going to ARDEN, don't forget to talk to Claudius at the Circus entrance about Merlin to avoid a Pict ambush.
* In ARDEN, go to Merlin's tree and talk to Merlin using the subject Witch of Winter. He'll open the path leading to the Black rock for you. At the Black Rock, meet Galwitch the giant and talk to him about the cup of the seas until you get the subject Nael.
* Go and see Merlin again use the subject Nael, you'll get the subject salt.
* With the subject Salt, go back to MAGOVENIUM.
* At the circus entrance, talk to Claudius and ask him for salt.
* Go back to Merlin's tree in ARDEN and give the salt to Merlin. He will teleport you to Rhiannon Altar and invoke Nael for you. Talk to her, she will ask you to greet her sisters.
* Find two stones engraved whith a fairy's face and press action in front of them. Talk again to nael, she'll give you the cup of the seas.
* Go back to MAGOVENIUM, enter the Circus. Talk to the farmer down the stairs. You'll get the subject Anachorite. Talk to the Anachorite on the platform, the talk again to the farmer about the anachorite. You get the subject Whip. Use it. By the steps, a man will give you his whip if you ask it in order to purify yourself.
Talk to the anachorite again, he won't listen to you usless you purify yourself. Use the whip, the the cup of the seas.
Go to the Giant's bridge. Pick the two blue stones you'll see on your way.
Pick some pollen from the white flowers in the middle. Find the crow on your
left, talk to him, give him some pollen. Take the third blue stone that was
under him. Passing by the white flowers, pick some pollen again.
* Talk to the giant about every subject.
* Approaching the river, after Corwyn's comment, press Action in front of the fish. Feed the fish with pollen. Talk to the fairy about every subject, give her the three blue stones. Find the crystalline carafe near the entrance, drink its content (click on icon). Pick the yellow fruit, give it to the giant. Go and pick some pollen again.
* Go to the raised stones. Talk to the witch about every subject but do not attack her. Near the second bridge (not the one you come from, see map), you'll see a fairy. Talk to her, give her some pollen, she'll offer you a red gem.
* Use the gem on the fire wall blocking the bridge, cross the bridge.
* Go to the tower of source, talk to the fairy. Use the subject Madog. Do not take the cup on the floor. Find the crystalline horn, blow it, and talk to the crow that just appeared. You'll get the subject spring.
* Find three cups on three statues of birds. Take them.
* You now have to find the three fairies of spring, then talk to them using the subject spring then the item cup. That will turn them into flowers you'll have to take.
* The first fairy is the one you talked to at the tower of source, the second is the one who gave you the red gem, the last one is standing near the stone where you found the crystalline carafe.
* Go back to the raised stones and use your three flowers on the three frozen stones. The witch will be paralysed. Talk to her.
* Once you've killed the witch, you play Corwyn, the squire. In the giant's bridge, talk to the fairy next to you.
* Go to the raised stones and press Action by the wolf (Bradwen). You get the subject wolf.
* Go to the Tower of breath, climb the stairs (not easy to find), then talk to the fairy. Use the subject wolf, and listen to the fairy's riddle. The answer is butterfly. Visit all the side towers (just walk towards the red signs on the ground) until you find the butterfly stone (it's yellow).
* Go back to the raised stones, use the butterfly stone facing the wolf. That turns it into Bradwen again.
* You now play Bradwen. Go to the Prison Tree (see map), find Gawain trapped into its branches, talk to him about everything until you get the subject prison tree. Use it.
* Leave Gawain and go back to the tower of breath. Talk to the Fairy about the prison tree, listen to her riddle. The answer is firefly. Find the right stone (grey) on the side towers. Go back to the prison tree, put the stone into the tree's hand to free Gawain.
* You now have to find three animal knights who prevent you from returning to the real world.
* The first, the crow, is on a side island at the tower of source.
* The second, a boar, is at the raised stones.
* The last one, a wolf, is at the giant's bridge, by the bridge.
* There are two ways to get rid of these knights. By pressing action next to them, you'll turn them to their human form. Then, you'll get their respective subject talking to them. If you talk to them about their own subject, you'll have to pass a test of chivalry. Choose the red heart and you'll be able to kill them (just talk to them again). Note that you can't kill all three like that, you'd be excluded from knighthood and the game would be over. The other way to kill them is to use their subjects talking to the fairy at the Tower of breath. She'll tell you a riddle and stones will appear on the side towers. The answers are wind for the crow, hunger for the boar, gold for the wolf. Just use the right stone on the corresponding knight. Remember : you have to do that at least for one of the knights.
When the three knights are dead, click on TINTAGEL in the destination menu.
Go to the village, find Clalia standing in her house. Talk to her about her
brother, then talk to her again to obtain the subject wood. Find the blacksmith,
ask him wood, he'll give you some. Find the old woman in a small courtyard,
talk to her and give her some wood.
* Go and talk to Clalia again, she'll reveal her brother's weakness. With the subject weapon, talk to the blacksmith to obtain the subject shepherd's staff.
* Find the shepherd, talk to him about his staff, he will lend it to you.
* Now you can defeat Cymerill, who's guarding the way : talk to him, clic on the "fight" icon, and use the staff as weapon.
* Once defeated, Cymerill will give you a note of safe conduct.
* Go to the castle, show the note Cymerill gave you to the gard, enter the castle, the the central tower. Talk to the king Marcus about Arthur, then about the ogre. Marcus gives you a seal.
* Head to the camp of slaves, talk to the gard about the ogre, the saxons, then give him the seal.
* In the camp, don't fight Anglemar, go directly to the black knight's camp. Talk to Fydia, the imprisoned fairy, about the ogre and the saxons. She should give you the power of flames to defeat Anglemar.
* Back to the camp of slaves, fight Anglemar using the power of flames, search his body to find a key. Use this key to open the gate leading to the ogre's sanctuary.
* In the ogre's sanctuary, press action in front of one of the stone columns. You'll obtain the subject sanctuary. Use this subject talking to Fydia. Then, press action near the totem at the camp of slaves to get three strange stones.
* Show the stones to Fydia, she'll identify them for you, and use each stone on the pillar bearing the same sign in the ogre sanctuary. This allows you to speak to the souls of the dead held inside the pillars.
* At the moment, speak to Duldanaan (the red stone) about the ogre. You obtain the subject Geas.
* You can talk to Fydia about the geas. It's not necessary but it's on your way to the village.
* In the village, talk to the old woman, evoke the geas, talk to her again to obtain the subject wood. Get wood from the blacksmith again, talk to him about the geas to receive a bronze axe, then talk to the granny again, she'll take the wood and give you the last part of the geas.
* On you're way to the ogre's sanctuary, you'll meet Cymerill, talk to him about all the subjects, he'll give you an explanation and you'll be transported automatically at the ogre's sanctuary (Note : do not go to the ogre's sanctuary by yourself, he woud kill you).
* But the ogre is not here, the cowards, his hiding in his den.
* Talk to Fydia until you get the subject map, use this subject with her.
* Search the totem in the camp of slaves again to get the map
* In the ogre's sanctuary, talk to Gladius (the grey stone), use the map, talk to him again, and answer his riddle (give him the right stone : symbol of clouds, a white stone). He will reveal you the entrance of the ogre's den.
* Rush inside, talk to the ogre, kill him using the axe, and remove his head from his body to take it with you as a proof (just press action on his corpse).
* In black knight's camp, Fydia will give you a lock of her hair.
Go back to the castle, show the ogre's head to the guard, then to the king.
Go to ARDEN. You'll notice that all the magic stones have disappeared. You
thus have access to the whole zone. Refer to the map of ARDEN, find and take
the following items :
o Flowers, Merlin's tree (you can't miss them).
o Hazelnuts, Dead king's graves, in a small tree near the entrance.
o Bowl, Black Rock, near the place where Galwitch was before, on the ground.
o Water, Rhiannon Altar, using the bowl on a semi-frozen river (try different positions).
* Now, you can go to the Great hunt. You'll see a strange stone on the left. Approach it and press action. Then use your bowl of water on it, this will change it into a butterfly.
* Follow the butterfly to a small clearing on the left, you'll see it flying above a small dolmen.
* Use the flowers on the butterfly, it will change into a squirrel, give him hazlnuts to change it into a grey hawk, give the seeds to the hawk to change it into... Merlin !
* OK, talk to Merlin about all available subjects (one fairy after an other). Now you must find all the fairies.
* The first one, Fhola, is in CAMELOT. Talk to the Blacksmith in the courtyard on the right, evoke the fairy, she will appear (she's invisible but you can see her lighting).
* Talk to Fhola about Fydia, then give her the lock of hair. Fhola teleports you in AVALON, to see her older sister Fiachra. Talk to her, use the item Fhola in your inventory. Fiachra teleports everyone to the black rock where Ferdia hides.
* Ferdia, the last fairy, is on the left, floating above the lava river. Talk to her, and use the Fiachra item or she won't accept to come with you. Everyone is teleported to tintagel, near Fydia.
* Talk to Fydia, then stand next to the brown rock. Use the items respecting the order : Ferdia, Fhola, Fiachra.
* Fydia is now free and everybody arrives at Merlin's tree. Talk to Merlin about the ritual. He tells you to find the sword of three flames. Talk to him until he opens the way to the black rock for you.
* Once at the black rock, find the three parts of the sword (you'll find them easily).
* Bring the sword back to Merlin, talk to him, and accomplish the ritual : stand in the middle of the flowers, press action, and use the fairies in that precise order : Fhola, Ferdia, Fiachra. (If you mistake, just go and talk to Fydia on your left).
* Now, head to the Great hunt. At the very end of the area, stand in the middle of four stones marked in red and use the sword of three flames.
* After you killed the Pict, search his body, you'll find a scabbard.
* Talk to Gawain, but don't fight him. Show him the scabbard and use all the subjects until he leaves.
* After he left, find a blue fairy near the entrance. Talk to her about all the subjects, then talk to her again. She wants flowers ! No choice, go and get some at Merlin's tree and bring them back to her, she'll give you some pollen.
* Go to Black rock. Walk to the right until a wall blocks your way. Use the pollen on the wall to make it disappear.
* Find the entrance of the central part on the rock. Burn the door using the power of Ferdia inside the sword (icon "Ferdia" in the inventory).
* Step inside, talk to the Doppelganger. Click on the "fight" icon and use the power of Fiachra to kill him. Pick the ball of clay on the ground, and Excalibur on the right.
* Go back to CAMELOT, enter the round table room (you need to show Arthur's ring Gawain gave you to convince the guards).
* Talk to Arthur, give him his sword back, talk to him again, use the subject Doppelganger. Speak to him again (Arthur loves to be congratulated...), and use the subject Morganor.
* Talk to Merlin, use the subject Doppelganger, then give the ball of clay to him. Merlin uses it to make a other Doppelganger and unmasks Morganor the traitor. You can have an aspirin.
Morganor at castle entrance (on the right), gives mission to subdue Elad
Meet Anchorite at red dragon's hill, gives honour clue
Subdue Elad using "honor" clue. Talk to him until he gives his sword.
Go back to the castle, present Elad's sword to Morganor.
Enter the castle
Meet Cadfanan in the central hut, talk to him, receive a mission: alliance with Novelius.
Meet Gwen in your home (castle on the right), talk to her, she'll give you the casket.
Meet Corwyn next to your house, talk to him about all possible subjects.
Leave the castle.
Go to St George's Hill
Meet Novelius, talk to him about all the subjects, use the item "casket". Return to castle
Return to the castle, talk to Morganor, then go back to St George's hill.
Talk to Novelius, Receive Novelius' seal
Leave for MAGOVENIUM (click on destination icon once in landscape).
Head to the Circus, show the seal to the guard at the entrance. In the Circus, look for a jug of wine. It's on the ground, next to a hut down the stairs. Find the blacksmith, talk to him, take the axe with you. Enter the Monastery.
Talk to Armenius, then talk to him again to give him the jug of wine. On the left, hanging to the wall, you'll see some ham. Take some.
Find Nai, he's sanding on the stage (right end). Talk to him at least three times to give the ham to him and obtain the subject "catacombs" using the subject "Cornelius".
The door (the one immediately on the right from the entrance) is locked. Ask the key to Armenius in the Monastery using the "catacombs" subject.
Enter the catacombs, Cornelius is held in the cell in the first room down the stairs on the left. Break the lock with your axe (use the "axe" item in the inventory). Talk to Cornelius, use the item "seal", then talk again, use "Cadfannan" subject, receive the herbs.
Leave MAGOVENIUM for UFFINGTON, return to castle, talk to the Pict standing on the right tower. Enter the castle.
Meet Morganor in royal hall, talk to him, receive the "Gwen" subject.
Discover Gwen's letter on the table in your house, take it (action), then read it (click on its icon in inventory). Receive destination MAGOVENIUM.
Go to MAGOVENIUM.
the Saxons laying siege to the city; the entry is impossible.
Discover the postern (left, then right from the main entrance), closed, and a torn message nailed to the door. Take it (action) and read it (icon).
Find Armenius inside the ruins, talk to him about Novelius then show Novelius' seal, receive the key of the postern.
Open the postern using the key, enter the Monastery.
Talk to Novelius, you'll find him in a small cell at the first floor on your left after the door. The door leading to the Circus is closed because of rioting caused by the arrival of the Saxons.
Contemplate the fresco of St George (action) in the third niche to get the "St George 's shield" subject. Use this subject talking to Novelius (still in his cell).
Enter the chapel (door facing the niches); pray (action) next to the altar, gain the shield of St George.
Fight Anglemar (Circus main entrance) using the shield of St George. Then come back in the Monastery, talk to Novelius upstairs, then to the guard downstairs. Open the door facing the guard, enter the circus.
Talk to the inhabitants to gather information.Go into the catacombs, pick Madog's toy on the floor (tiny bell), discover the fresco, receive the "devil" subject, press action facing the fresco.
Talk about the tree of knowledge to Novelius; take the crucifix by the door.
Pray with the crucifix before the tree of knowledge in the ruins; an apple appears, pick it. Go back to the catacombs,Open the fresco by laying down the apple (icon in inventory).
Enter the cell, talk to Gwen. Explore the cell, leave.
Talk about the sorceress to Novelius, who advises going to see Dionicus. Find Dionicus in his cell : the last door on the right in a corridor on the left after the niches.
Discover the blooming crucifix on the tree of knowledge in the ruins (press action). Find a child at the postern. Talk with the child, give Madog's toy to him in exchange of his knife.
Cut the blooming crucifix with the child's knife. Go back to the circus and use the blooming crucifix on the hermit, he changes into a sorceress and escapes. Do not talk to the hermit about your son ! Receive the "Avalon" subject
In the monastery, talk to Novelius about Avalon, receive a map, read it (icon in inventory) to get the AVALON destination
Leave for AVALON from the landscape.
the squire, talk to him about every subject
Talk to the giant.
Look for the sword, you'll find it in the river passed the white flowers clamp.
Attack the giant using Lancelot's sword, explore giant's corpse to get a key. Use the key to free squire/give him the sword.
Talk to the sorceress standing in the middle of the circle of stones.
Do not press action next to Lancelot !
Find a fairy in a small clearing behind Lancelot, talk to her about all the subjects after she turned Corwyn into a mushroom.
Go to the Tower of Source.Talk to the knight and answer his three riddles (the answer are respectively "toad", "wheat", "brown"). Do not attack the knight.
Reach Kael in one of the circles of water, talk to her using the subject "witch of winter", she'll give you some powder. Back in the circle of stones, talk to the witch and use the item "powder". She escapes again...
Find the sorceress by questioning the fairies : she's at the prison tree. Try to approach the sorceress climbing inside the tree, the latter will slap you preventing you from reaching the witch.
Talk to the fairy you'll meet down the tree, you'll get the "prison tree" subject.
Go to the tower of breath, speak to a fairy on the right at ground level about all the subjects, then climb the tower and talk to the fairy upstairs using the subject "prison tree". To answer her riddle, bring her the "sleep" (yellow) stone from the side tower.
Return to the prison tree. Approach it, and use the "sleep" stone on its hand. Talk to the sorceress until you kill her.
You now play Corwyn, and begin in the circle of stones. Talk to the fairy, then visit Bradwen where you left him (prison tree) to obtain the "Bradwen" subject. Return next to the fairy (circle of stones), and use the "Bradwen" subject talking to her. Get the "Gwen" subject, use it. You now have to find three butterflies and talk to them about Gwen.
You'll find a red butterfly at the circle of stone near the bridge leading to the Tower of breath.
A green butterfly is at the tower of breath : ground level on the left.
A blue one is at the giant's bridge, not far away from the bridge leading to your arrival point.
The last butterfly contains Gwen's soul, it's above the river where you found Lancelot's sword. Talk to her about Bradwen and receive the "Gwen papillon" Item. Return next to Bradwen and use this item.
You can play Bradwen again.Take the torc amongst the trees branches (where you killed the witch). Go to the giant's bridge. Talk to Lancelot's squire next to his cage about all available subjects (especially the torc). Go to the tower of breath talk to the fairy on the top about all subjects, give her the torc, talk to her again. Answer her 2 riddles. The first answer is "love", the second is "queen". Receive the "queen" stone, then use it near Lancelot at the circle of stones. Give the torc to Lancelot, then talk to him about all subject. Once he knighted you, go to CAMELOT from landscape.
Cymerill at Cymerill's wood
Find a corps and pick the horn
Go to the coalman's hutt
Use horn facing the hutt's door
Kill the ogre and take his necklace
Bring it to Cymérill.
Go to Tintagel village.
Talk to the one of the inhabitants in order to get the subject "dove".
In the cemetary, face St Ophelia's statue and press action, receive the subject "St Ophelia".
Talk to the Priest using all the subjects.
Leave the village heading towards the camp of slaves, walk through the small wood on your left to avoid the ogre's children ambush.
Go to the Black Knight camp and talk to Lutisse and Melatus about all available subjects.
Go back to the camp of slaves and press action to search the totem in the middle and get a key.
Use the key on the gate leading to the Ogre's sanctuary in the Black knight camp.
Talk to lady lutisse to get the subject "cup of the seas".
Go and fight cymerill, you'll loose.
Talk to Lutisse again, she'll tell you about his weakness, and give the subject "cymerill"
Find Cymerill again and use the subject "Cymerill" talking to him. Accept to fight and defeat him near the coalman's house. You'll receive the item "cup of the seas".
In the Ogre's sanctuary, use the cup of the seas on every skull, it will tell you which one belongs to St Ophelia.
Speak to St Ophelia's soul and receive her bones.
Get back to the Village, and burry the bones in the cemetery next to the statue. Take the bread and the wine that just appeared.
Leave the village and receive automatically the subject "Arthur".
Back in the Ogre's sanctuary, press action standing in the middle of the three pillars (comment).
Head to the Black Knight camp, the Ogre will appear in your way.
Give him the bread, then the wine, talk to him about Arthur, get Lutisse's brooch.
Talk to Lutisse, give her brooch back to her.
Go to CAMELOT using the destination Item.
Explore the flags to receive the subject "Lancelot" the use this subject talking to the guard.
Go to Sagramor's camp, and talk to the guard about lancelot.
Enter the camp and meet Lancelot talk to him and receive the coin as a safe conduct.
Go back to Camelot and use the item "coin" talking to the guard.
In the courtyard, you'll find Novelius, talk to him about all the subjects.
On the left from the entrance, you'll see a brand new cross, pray at its foot. Find the beggar not far away, and talk to him. Then pray next to the broken cross and pick the golden crown that appears.
Talk to Novelius using the item "crown", get the destination "MAGOVENIUM".
Go to MAGOVENIUM.
directly to the Monastery.
Talk to Armenius about all available subjects.
See Dionicus and talk to him about all the subjects. Talk to him again until he's got nothing new to tell.
In the circus, meet the crowned fool by the catacombs' door.
Exchange your golden crown for a brambles crown.
Enter the catacombs and explore the fresco (action).
Use the brambles crown on it to reveal a secret passage that leads to the second level.
in front of St Epona's statue.
Find the bramble prison and pick some bramble.
Find the reflectless mirror and use the bramble on the small flame next to it. It sends you to hell !!!
in hell, talk to the Devil until he gives you a black cup. Pick the white
lantern. Back to the catacombs, gather St Epona's tears using the black cup,
which becomes white.
Use the white cup on the bramble prison in order to get a black rose. Use the black rose on the grave. Leave the catacombs by praying next to St Epona. You'll be teleported to St George's hill (UFFINGTON).
in front of the cross, get the sword of truth (stuck in the rock).
A la colline St Georges : aller prier à la croix St Georges. You get the destination icon "TINTAGEL".
Go to TINTAGEL (once in landscape, as usual).
in TINTAGEL, go to the black Knight's camp, fight and defeat Melatus using
the sword of truth.
Receive a horn, talk to Lutisse until you get CAMELOT destination icon.
Go to CAMELOT from the landscape.
to Camelot and explore the flags (action). Go to Marcus' camp. Find Cymerill
in the camp, talk to him, get the subject "Sagramor". Go to Sagramor's
camp. Talk to the guard who'll tell you the Dux is in the Saxon camp. Go to
the Saxon camp.
Talk to the guard about Sagramor and enter the camp. Talk to Sagramor using all the available subjects, then use the item "sword of truth". Get the ARDEN destination icon.
Leave the camp for ARDEN.
Merlin's tree, go to the lake of offerings. You'll meet Lancelot here. Talk
to him about every subject, then use the sword of truth.
Behind Lancelot, pick a enchanted tablet, use it talking to him.
Get back to Merlin's tree. Use the tablet on the magic stone leading to the great hunt. Walk ahead, you'll see a chariot on your right and a black shield. Get it and bring it back to Lancelot (Lake of offerings) to get clues about it. Talk to Lancelot until you get the MAGOVENIUM destination icon. Go to MAGOVENIUM from the landscape.
to the catacombs level 2, then use the horn in front of the grave. Melatus
appears, talk to him to receive the subject "Doppelganger". Use
the item "enchanted tablet". Pray in front of the statue (action)
to leave the catacombs.
In the monastery, talk to Dionicus about every subject especially the tablet. Get the subject "Morganor" and the destination CAMELOT. Go back to CAMELOt from the landscape.
to the Atrebate camp, show the tablet to the pict, get inside. Find Morganor,
use all the subjects and the item "sword of truth".
Go to Marcus' camp, show the tablet to the guard and enter. Meet Marcus and get the second tablet from him.
Go to Saxon camp, show the tablet to the guard and enter. Meet Cerdric, obtain the third tablet from him, get the subject "latin words".
Go back to Marcus' Camp, talk to Marcus about the latin words.
Leave the camp and use the ARDEN destination.
Use a tablet on a magic stone blocking the way to the Black rock. Go there, and use the formula to open a passage inside the black rock. Meet the Doppelganger. Use every subject, the item "sword of truth". After his riddle, use the sword of truth on all the rocks, the false ones will disappear. Use a tablet on the remaining ones, they'll also disappear. Now, you can explore the crystal rose, use the brooch on it to obtain it. You'll receive the CAMELOT destination icon. Go to CAMELOT from the landscape.
Back to Camelot, talk to the guard using the "Lancelot" subject, then enter. Speak to the second guard in the courtyard, then enter the round table room. Meet Arthur, talk to him about all the subjects, use the crystal rose.