Adam Venture is an action explorer hero; adventurous but using his wits rather than resorting to violence. Brought to life from a third-person perspective with the Unreal 3™ engine, adventure gamers are in for a real visual treat in combination with family values storytelling.
In this second installment of the episodic series, Adam Venture and his crew end up in 1920’s Jerusalem after having escaped alive from the Caverns of Eden. On their continuous search for the Lost Garden of Eden, they become entangled in a thickening plot featuring a ruthless dig for the ancient King Solomon’s treasure - but is that really all there is to it? Not all is as it seems...
View All (10)Screenshots
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 Engine.
- Second game of the episodic series. Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments that breathe life into the story.
- Non-Violent gameplay.
- Engaging storyline weaving a classic adventure with biblical overtones, adding more characters, depth and twists in this second game of the series.
- 8 distinct levels, including outdoor environments, with much longer gameplay.
- Over 50 challenging puzzles, varying in difficulty degree.
Release Date: 11 MAY 2012
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Mystery, Single-Player, Historical, Adventure
Windows Vista / XP
2 GHz Processor
512 MB Available System Memory (1 GB for Vista)
3D Video Card w/Pixel Shader 3.0 (Nvidia 6200+ / ATI R520+)
600 MB Available Hard Disk Space
DirectX 9.0c-Compatible Sound Card
View All Videos
(click to view)