The terrorist threat is now digital. Western civilization has just entered a new era of terror. A hostile computer virus, with stealth-like capabilities, threatens to attack and destroy a host of international highly secured satellite and communication systems.
The Pentagon traces the location of the ComSat unit to a secret lab complex in the Middle East. An airborne operation is immediately launched: its mission, to destroy the lab and the ComSat and prevent further acts of terrorism. Under a high level of secrecy, the U.S. sends in a lone, highly-trained operative. To succeed you will need to infiltrate and out-fox the highly trained security guards and the terrorist's multi-million dollar surveillance system.
Deep beneath the sands of the Middle East...a new terrorist threat lies buried...
View All (6)Screenshots
- The highly anticipated sequel to the best-selling game Traitors Gate.
- A game combing stealth, exploration, espionage, gadgetry, in an immersive storyline.
- Engaging tactile, logic and environmental puzzles serve to move the story forward.
- The game is set in an ancient Babylonian location encompassing more than 30 chambers and rooms.
- Original soundtrack with 3D sound addsto immerse the player in the game experience
- Infiltrate a secret subterranean bunker.
- Avoid closed circuit cameras, armed guards and electronic surveillance.
- Find evidence to take down the number one suspects of aninternational crime.
- Embark on a mission full of danger and deception.
- A game combining stealth, exploration, espionage and hi-tech gadgetry.
- Use your wits and special equipment to overcome all obstacles.
Release Date: 15 JUN 2003
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Puzzle, Adventure
258 Prouctions AB
Pentium III 700 MHz (Pentium 4 1.2 GHz recommended)
128MB RAM (256MB recommended for Win 2000/XP)
12x CD/DVD-ROM drive
DirectX 8.1 compatible video card: ATI Radeon 7200, 8500, 9700, nVidia GeForce 2MX, GeForce3, GeForce 4 Ti and newer
DirectX compatible sound card.
View All Videos
(click to view)