Nancy Drew heads for Japan where she's staying at a traditional ryokan (inn) for a little R&R with Bess and George, but when reports of a vengeful ghost start scaring away the guests, Nancys vacation takes a turn for terror! It'll be up to you, as Nancy Drew, to uncover the secret that lies beneath the surface, before the ghost can take its revenge! Dare to Play.
View All (6)Screenshots
- Play as Nancy Drew and investigate a haunting at a traditional Japanese inn. There are 3D animated characters, each with a secret to protect.
- Immerse yourself in Japanese culture by learning about origami, tea ceremonies, calligraphy.
- Take pictures of possible evidence and play games on your cell phone.
- Be prepared for the scariest Nancy Drew game in the series.
- Take risks without starting over the game will automatically return the player to the point before the fatal mistake.
- Choose from two difficulty settings (Junior or Senior Detective) to allow players of all skill levels to solve the mystery
Release Date: 19 OCT 2010
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Mystery, Puzzle, Conspiracy, Horror/Thriller, Single-Player, Adventure
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: 1GHz CPU
Memory: 256MB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1GB hard drive space
Video: 32-bit DirectX 9.0 compatible video card
Sound: 16-bit DirectX compatible sound card
Other: 24X CD ROM drive, mouse, and speakers
DirectX: 9.0 or Higher
View All Videos
(click to view)