At the base of a cliff on Sagorah Island, 82 year-old American millionaire Walter Jones is found dead next to his life's work; a massive Art Deco tower he had dreamed would become an elite getaway for international jet-setters. The only clues found at the scene include his wheelchair, abandoned at the edge of the cliff, and multiple scratches on his face. One of these scratches appears to have been made by a woman. Ten people were present on the island at that time of his death, among them the heirs to his vast fortune and legacy. Was his death an accident or murder?
- Race against time Mode: Jack races to beat the clock as clues disappear one by one. Players must complete each mission in time or it's 'game over'.
- Adventure Mode: Players complete the game at their leisure, without any time penalty, fully immersing themselves in the beautiful environments.
View All (10)Screenshots
- A game by Benot Sokal - the master of point & click adventure returns to the genre that earned him a reputation as a major comic book author: Detective stories!
- Beautiful scenery - from the idyllic beaches to the exaggerated proportions of this extravagant tower, discover a rich environment and great graphics.
- A heart-racing scenario - hate, resentment, treason and intrigue on a tropical island.
- Thanks to your personal assistant, you can confront the different suspects, compare their statements to evidence and move on in the enquiry by using your sense of deduction.
- A race against time - as a storm rages, the tower is progressively sinking into the water... You only have 3 days to clear up this affair before all clues and the guilty party disappear forever.
Release Date: 4 OCT 2007
Platform: Windows PC, On Sale
Gameplay: Mystery, Puzzle, Single-Player, Adventure
Mild Suggestive Themes
OS: Windows XP, Vista
CPU: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB
HDD: 3 GB
View All Videos
(click to view)