Set during the 1920’s, Adam’s Venture delivers a unique combination of action oriented gameplay with classic puzzle solving, that takes you on an epic journey to the middle East to discover the legendary Lost Garden of Eden – but an ancient evil tries to prevent you from succeeding...
The Search for the Lost Garden is the first episode in the Adam's Venture series and introduces you to young explorer Adam Venture. Deciphering relics in an old Templar Church, Adam uncovers memoirs written long ago by a crusader who fought with Richard the Lionheart in the Holy Lands. The memoirs tell of a mysterious place with labyrinths of caves and grottos guarding the headwaters of four great rivers. Could this place be the legendary lost Garden of Eden? This discovery sets off a great adventure. Accompanied by Professor Jacques Saint Omair, and his girlfriend Evelyn, the team embarks on an epic adventure fraught with mystery, intrigue and danger in their quest to find the legendary birth place of humanity.
View All (8)Screenshots
- Uses motion capture technology for realistic animations.
- Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal Engine.
- Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments.
- Non-violent, family friendly gameplay.
- Rich and involving storyline that weaves a classic adventure with historical overtones.
- Physically interact with objects and your surroundings, to really absorb yourself into the atmosphere.
- Challenging puzzles and action oriented game-play brings a whole new depth and feel to the adventure genre.
Release Date: 19 OCT 2011
Platform: Windows PC
Gameplay: Mystery, Single-Player, Historical, Adventure
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
Processor: Intel Pentium 2.0 GHz or equivalent AMD
Memory: 512 MB
Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9.0c and Pixel Shader 3.0 Card required
View All Videos
(click to view)