Full EVE Online: Retribution feature site now live
"Justice for all..if not by their laws, then by ours"
November 22, 2012 - The full EVE Online: Retribution feature site is now live, preparing the hundreds of thousands of EVE Online players for the massive changes coming to the EVE Universe on December 4th. Following nine straight years of growth, EVE’s 18th expansion focuses on the consequences of personal choice in the single, Sci-Fi game universe.
Retribution's main features will
- Open up the possibility of a new “profession” in bounty hunting allowing players to hold their enemies responsible for their actions
- Simplify the interstellar law and punishment system known as Crimewatch
- Rebalance all Tech I frigates, cruisers and destroyers in a massive effort that should refresh gameplay at all levels
- Add a fresh and dynamic soundtrack with all new sound effects
- Bring four new destroyers, a mining frigate and salvage drones into the players hands,
- Overhaul combat UI and NPC AI, making them respectively more intuitive and more interesting
- And a whole lot more
Check out the feature page at www.eveonline.com/retribution for a full list and description of features including in-depth developer blogs for those wishing to dig deeper.
More about the development of EVE Online: Retribution can be found at our dev blog archive and in the “in-development videos” below
http://youtu.be/7FPA2Bh6g0g and http://youtu.be/aZCn6x1-j_8
We’ll be unveiling more via Twitter, Facebook and Google+.
The Retribution video trailer will premier closer to launch.