Chickens Can't Fly Announced by Amused Sloth for Windows Phone
No comment on if they can cross roads in puzzler challenge game.
Microsoft announced at CES 2012 today the upcoming release of their challenge puzzler Chickens Can't Fly, a title by Amused Sloth that will be released with teh Windows Phone. Part of a series called Must Have Games, Chickens Can't Fly is the latest title to be added. The game is aiming for a release in early February of this year.
A continuation on the game released last by the same developer titled Chickens Can Dream, Chickens Can't Fly will bring new challenges for players as they try to prove everyone wrong about their chickens in a series of laboratories.
The full feature list for the full game includes:
- Play across 5 laboratories: Hatchery, Butchery, Cemetery, Military and Physics
- Each laboratory has its own set of obstacles, power-ups and power-downs
- Over 50 Experiments with varied objectives and play-styles
- Survival Mode - the classic CCD experience streamlined, expanded and improved, available for each Laboratory
- Xbox LIVE Achievements and Leaderboards
- Global Weekly Challenge: play the same level as everyone in the world and see how you rank up in the Leaderboards
- Other features: Ringtones, Live Tiles, Fast App Switching
To check out the latest trailer for Chickens Can't Fly, click here: YOUTUBE