Space Disorder: prepare to be turned upside down
The new freemium platformer is to be released October 11th
Paris - October, 1 - 2012
Ever since humankind began exploring the galaxy, it has encountered friendly extraterrestrial species of all kinds. What it didn’t expect was that the most hostile creatures in outer space would be robots; robots who enjoy conducting cruel experiments on human beings and cute, armless aliens. And that’s where YOU come in!
So begins an amazing intergalactic journey to save your beloved (and the cute, armless aliens) from those nasty robots!
On October 11, discover Space Disorder, a brand new freemium platformer developed by indie developer Mi-Clos Studio. Prepare to be turned upside down thanks to an avant-garde gameplay style that utilizes the mechanics of gravity, as well as randomly-generated levels and colorful cartoonish graphics!
Play as Noah, the game’s fearless hero. Equip your jetpack, enter the robots’ spaceship and free your sweetheart, Zanita, along with all of those poor, armless aliens. Along the way, please them with the many gifts you’ll find during your missions. However, success won’t come easy. As you progress, you’ll need to solve a slew of puzzles using grenades, laser rays and inverted gravity! Avoid the robots’ traps and find as many keys as you can to unlock the cages holding the alien prisoners!
Ready for lift-off? 3, 2, 1…Let’s go! Watch the teaser
- Cute sci-fi graphics with Retina support
- Control Noah's jetpack with smooth, one-finger controls
- Rescue, collect and take care of more than 30 unique aliens
- Randomly-generated levels for unlimited re-playability
- Invert gravity to make your enemies fall into their own traps, or just
destroy them with your grenades
- Discover secret areas and acquire rare power-ups
- New planets, playable characters and aliens to discover via regular
- Game Center