Afterfall: InSanity is back!
Now extended, even better, and full of thrilling action!
September 13, 2012 - Another Polish game hits the road! Most original idea, post-apocalyptic alternate reality of dark Europe, and horrifying bloody horror! Afterfall: Insanity appeared on game market last year gained rating up to 75%. Developers have decided to fight for the world-wide success and shortly after the release began work on the extension and improvement of their game, taking into account suggestions of reviewers and players.
Now Extended Edition is ready!
August 30th it appeared on Steam Greelight and is in TOP 20 among over 700 games.
– Our main goal was to refine all of the details – says Tomasz Majka, Producer and CEO. – We wanted the extended version was in line with the expectations of the most demanding players. And we did it! Now we are waiting for green light from our players!
And what should players expect? Afterfall: InSanity Extended Edition brings them:
• An improved dynamic fight system
• Enhanced cutscenes (camera, sound, animations)
• More elements of psychosis (FearLock)
• Improved facial expressions
• Enhanced sound of both environment and characters
• Added gameplay elements (lvl 4)
• A FreeFight arsenal of fancy new weapons
• Various new automatic save points (checkpoints)
• Optimization of lighting and performance
• More balanced gameplay
• Changes in the narration style
• Technical and gameplay improvements
• A new tutorial system
You can vote for Afterfall here:
Let's do it together!