Free Weekend of Darkfall For All Players
For three days enjoy free play with fast skilling and increased loot.
Adventurine S.A. announced today the start of Darkfall Weekend for all players. From today until Sunday, all players, regardless of subscription status to the game, will be able to log on to the Darkfall servers and play for absolutely free. An added bonus of fast skilling (4x as fast) and increased loot from quests and enemies.
For those new to Darkfall, this MMORPG supposrts thousands of users online in a huge world, utilizing real-time combat combined with RPG, action and strategy elements, giving the effect of realistic battles for players.
Coinciding with the Darkfall Weekend, Adventurine S.A. also released a patch with these fixes and features:
- Fixes for player-village control-points to force free state if owner clan doesn’t exist
- Altered house tax-not-paid flag display text to ensure it fits in the targeting component
- Player-village control-points now revert to maximum health after 20 minutes of not taking damage
- Skill XP-gains set to 4x for the “phat loot” weekend
- Fixed “silent bind-stone recall / rune-stone marking” exploit
- Fixed “emotes cutting animations / sounds” exploit
- Fixed “trading with invulnerable player” exploit
- Fixed trading while traveling exploit
- House owners can set bank access permissions for tenants
- House bank sessions close automatically if the player losses the house (owners) or access permissions (tenants)
- Global loot increases for the “phat loot” weekend
For more information on the Darkfall Weekend and on the game itself, visit the official website here: http://www.darkfallonline.com.