MMORPS Siege Online
A free-to-play massively multiplayer online role playing strategy game that's based on a modern 3-D game engine
June 4, 2012 - Siege Online stands apart from the other MMORPSs by its synthesis of both a third-person RPG and a strategy. On the one hand there is a vast open world where players dwell “in the flesh”, where they work, trade, build and communicate with one another. On the other hand each player is a commander of a small army acting in a tactical mode. Success in the battle depends on in-depth preliminary planning as well as an ability to make the right decisions in tough situations on the battlefield.
We expect that many players will find this combination of two genres very appealing.
The official trailer of the game is linked to this letter.
The game features in-short:
- fascinating medieval game world with total area of more than 50 sq. km
- unique strategic battle system
The rules are simple but the number of tactics is infinite, like in chess. Rude force and fast-clicking won’t help you to win!
- personal castle development
100 different buildings are available for construction and most can be upgraded.
- complex economy including craft, trading, mining, hunting and herb gathering
The in-game economic system strongly evokes that of the real-world. You need to be quite shrewd to prosper!
- well-developed guild system, so that a sufficiently strong guild can capture land and build its own town
- PVP zones with PVP battles
It’s not enough to build your own town, you have to defend it!
- fast download, no registration is required to start playing