- October 8, 2013
Keeper's Cottage hides on the westerly edge of Blackenrock Island. It's your first 'port of call' when exploring the islands of Ulcombe Bay. It is a ragged, rocky, wave beaten place, which few care to visit. Some say it's haunted, others say it's cursed. Only the lonely, ignorant sheep dwell there now, many of which fall from the cliffs, into the sea, where they slowly drown in the briny waters.
"That sounds like the perfect place for a haunting!" says Nigel Danvers.
A hundred years ago, on the night of Samhain, the Cottage was the scene of a terrible tragedy; a respected Victorian family was found dead. Mostly. I say mostly, as two of the inhabitants of Keeper's Cottage disappeared without trace!
Father was found hanging from the rafters. Mother was discovered in the bath, an apparent suicide, death by laudanum overdose. One of the twins, Edward, was found smothered in his bed. But, no one knows what happened to Peter; he vanished, never to be seen again. So too did the resident maid, Anne Whittle, who was rumoured to be a witch!
The mystery surrounding Keeper's Cottage was thought to be 'unsolvable,' but not anymore. As Halloween approaches, Nigel realises that he and Lucy Reubans (his ghost-hunting partner) may have the perfect opportunity to crack the case, and learn what dark power dwells within the walls of the abandoned coastal house.
This spooky Halloween adventure game will be available shortly as a digital download.System Requirements
- OS: Windows® Windows 8 - Windows 7 - Vista - XP (SP2/SP3)
- CPU: Pentium® IV (or equivalent, higher recommended.)
- RAM: 512 MB RAM. (1 GB RAM recommended.)
- Graphics Card & Monitor: 128 MB DirectX® 9.0C Compatible 3D accelerated video card, supporting 32-bit (true color) colour depth at 1280x960.
- Sound: 16-bit DirectX® 9.0C Sound Card.
- Additional: Mouse, Speakers, DVD-Rom Drive