Upcoming Releases: ETHER One - Screenshots and Game Info
Part One of a two-part first-person adventure game full of interaction and puzzles in which you journey through the broken mental structures of a mysterious woman and seek to mend her memories
Developer: White Paper Games
Genre: Sci-Fi Adventure
Release Date: Early 2013
Platform: PC, Mac
Press Release dated 16 November 2012
Gameplay Trailer added 16 November 2012
Steam Greenlight Trailer added 16 November 2012
Press Release dated 02 October 2012
Screenshots Added - 16 November 2012
Ether One is the first entry in a two part first person Adventure Game that flows on science fiction undertones in order to explore the importance and fragility of human memories.
Set in the broken mental structures of a mysterious woman named Jean's mind you will take on the role of a Restorer, an individual who can enter a person's memories in order to fix and mend them. Unsure of your own identity or why you have been sent to restore this particular person, your goal is to explore a physical representation of her memories and find the broken sources of each one. Through this you will build up an understanding of who you are, why you are here and most importantly what your relationship is with Jean.
Ether One is the first half in a journey of haunting relationships and choices that are explored through carefully crafted game play and narrative in order to deliver an adventure game full of interaction and puzzles that will immerse you in the Ether world and story.Features
- A multilayer puzzle and narrative system will reward players who are willing to explore memories and solve the puzzles that they will find. Through these puzzles many new areas to explore will be unlocked and story will be discovered enriching the game world and your experience.
- Share your adventure with your friends through Ether Ones optional QR-code features. By discovering secret Marker Stones you will have access to random video memories that can be shared via social media through QR-enabled devices. Don't have a device? Don't worry! Video memories are always accessible to view via the central memory location known as 'The Case' for all players once they have been unlocked.
- Explore each memory in a non-linear manner discovering secret locations, story and puzzles to be solved that will bring you closer to the answers that you seek.
- Unlock multiple endings through the information that you discover and the choices that you make.
- Experience a mature and in-depth story that explores human relationships in a rich science fiction world.